- TAJIMA MOTOR CORPORATION Co.,Ltd.
- HEAD OFFICE: Nakano Tokyo, JAPAN
- TOKYO OFFICE: Itabashi Tokyo, JAPAN
- SHIZUOKA IWATA OFFICE: Iwata Shizuoka, JAPAN
- 1978 Foundation
- 1983 Registered as corporation
- Capital stock
- 30,000,000 yen
- Number of employees
- employees 160
- Business summary
- -Development, design, manufacture, assembly, sales and purchase,
importing and other transactions relating to racing cars and to component
parts and replacement parts of said automobiles.
- -Development, design, manufacture, assembly, sales and purchase,
importing and other transactions relating to electric vehicles and to
component parts and replacement parts of said automobiles.
- -Design and manufacturing of motor and instrument and sales.
- -Competitions and street car parts design, manufacturing, development
- -Design, manufacturing and development consulting service for cars.
- -Racing events planning, production, advertising and performance.
- -Technical research and development of next generation energy
connection and sales.
- - Automotive dealership including car inspection, maintenance service and
automotive dealership related businesses.
- - Wholesale business of domestic and overseas merchandise.
- Main client
CAR MATE MFG.CO.,LTD.
Driver Stand Co., Ltd.
Fujitsubo Giken Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Fukuroi City Hall
Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
IHI TRADING. INC.
Iwata City Hall
MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
Nissan Motorsports International Co., Ltd.
NISSEI INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
PEUGEOT CITROEN JAPON Co., Ltd.
Porsche Japan KK
Shizuoka Mitsubishi Motor Sales Co.,ltd.
SUZUKI BUSINESS Co.,Ltd
SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION
SUZUKI Sales net work
TABUCHI ELECTRIC CO.,LTD.
Toyota Motor Corporation
Kitamura Co., Ltd.
Kodansha BC Ltd.
NHK Enterprises, Inc.
Nippon Television Network
SANCO CREATIVE LIFE
Sunrise Solartech Co.,Ltd.
Tokyo Broadcasting System
TOKYU HANDS INC.
TV TOKYO Corporation
Yodobashi Camera Co.,Ltd.
CEO / FOUNDER
- Nobuhiro Tajima
- - Chairman / CEO of Tajima Motor Corporation
- - Chief Commissioner of APEV (Association for the Promotion of Electric Vehicles)
- - Chief Commissioner of APTS (Association for the Promotion of Floating Tsunami Shelters)
- - Chairman of QTW-AIPA (Quad Tilt Wing Aircraft Industrialization Promotion Association)
- - Director of IGIF (International Green Island Forum)
- - Director of Iwata Creation of New Industries Council
- - Member of Fukuroi City Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration Promotion Consortium
- - Goodwill Ambassador of Mori-Town Hokkaido
- - Administrative Advisor of Oyama-Town
- - Director of JEVRA (Japan Electric Vehicle Race Association)
- - Chairman of JAF Certified eTeam Monsterf
He is well known as a great driver gMonsterh world-wide. At the legendary Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, he won 10 total champion titles; 7 of which were overall championships, where 6 were achieved successively through 2006 to 2011. In 2011, he broke the elusive 10 minutes barrier and set the new record. He currently focuses on electric powered vehicles and aims to popularize transportation based on clean natural energy and worked on the establishment of APEV (Association for the Promotion of Electric Vehicles) which later he became Chief Commissioner of APEV. He works hard as a businessman and a race driver.
In recognition of his dedication and contribution to the development of Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, he is inducted into Pikes Peak Hall of Fame at its 100th anniversary event of year 2016. He is the first non-American national to receive this honor.
Furthermore in 2018, he is inducted into the Colorado Springs Sports Hall of Fame owing to his recognition as Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb legend Nobuhiro "Monster" Tajima, he earns the permanent title of gKing of the Mountainh. He is the first non-American national to ever receive the highly regarded honor and it is a great achievement in motorsports history.
- -Founded Monster International in Tokyo.
- -Registered and established gMonster International Co., Ltd.h
- -Opened Monster-Takaido at the same time.
- -The Company forms a business alliance with SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION.
- -R&D center established in iwata, Shizuoka Prefecture.
- -“MONSTER International” renames its business to “TAJIMA MOTOR CORPORATION”
- -NATURAL ENERGY Division is established.Started research and development of electric vehicle and solar energy generation and wind generation
- -Published formula style electric vehicle “EV mini Sport”.Development of “EV conversion kit” and “Small EV commuter”is in progress.
- -Ryuyo Factory is renamed to gShizuoka Iwata R&D Centerh
- -Grand Opening of Monster Sport Shizuoka Iwata Shop in Iwata City, Shizuoka Prefecture
- -Authorized Master Distributor of Japan for eSunrise Solartechf Photovoltaic Panels
- -Authorized Master Distributor of Japan for the action video camera eGoProf
- -Shizuoka Prefecture Approval of 2011 Subsidy for Electric Vehicle Research and Development Business
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race(CO, USA) with the eMONSTER SPORT SX4 Pikes Peak Specialf
First to break the f10 Minute Barrierf and set the new world record.
- -Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Subsidy Approval for domestic location development (EV Manufacturing)
- -Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Subsidy Approval for utilization of community resources (EV Development)
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an all original EV racing car gE-RUNNER Pikes Peak Specialh.
- -Tsunami & Flood Floating Shelter SAFE + (Safe Plus) Development Press Release
- -2013 Ultra Compact Mobility Platform announcement
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an all original EV racing car gE-RUNNER Pikes Peak Specialh Victorious as Electric Class Champion
- -Tsunami & Flood Floating Shelter SAFE + (Safe Plus) Product Launch Announcement
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an all original EV racing car gE-RUNNER Pikes Peak Specialh
- -Tsunami & Flood Floating Shelter SAFE + (Safe Plus) 300 Series Product Launch Announcement
- -Establishment of eTajima Fukuroi International Next-Generation Car Centerf for further acceleration of research and development of next generation vehicles.
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an New EV racing car “Tajima Rimac E-RUNNER Concept_One”
- -Absorption-type merger of group company “IRD Corporation”
- -Grand opening of ‘Lamborghini Hiroshima’ 6th authorized Lamborghini dealership in Japan.
- -Entered ePikes Peak International Hill Climbf with custom built EV racing car gTajima Rimac E-Runner Concept_Oneh.
- -Grand Opening of authorized dealership gPeugeot Chofuh in Chofu-shi, Tokyo.
- -Grand Opening of TAJIMA Hokkaido Hakodate / Monster Hakodate in Moricho Kayabegun of Hokkaido.
- -Grand Opening of TAJIMA Kyushu-Fukuoka/ Monster Fukuoka in Onojo-shi, Fukuoka.
- -Opened first store of NOLYO located in Mihara-shi, Hiroshima in partnership with MAXVALU NISHINIHON CO., LTD.
- -Re-located Lamborghini Hiroshima Workshop to Hiroshima Shoko Center as part of expansion of business operations.
- -Grand Opening of eTAJIMA Rental and Sales Stationf in Hokuto-shi of Hokkaido.
- -Roll-out announcement of 3 models from Tajima brand camping cars "Tajima Camper".
- -Absorption-type merger of affiliated company gSIM-Drive Corporationh, to SIM-Drive business division within Tajima Motor Corporation.
- -Monster Sport exhibit at Tokyo Auto Salon 2018.
- -Monster Sport exhibit at Osaka Auto Messe 2018.
- -Grand opening of ‘Lamborghini Sendai’ first authorized Lamborghini dealership in
- -Grand Opening of TAJIMA Hiroshima-Airport Hongo/ Monster Hiroshima-Airport Hongo in Mihara-shi, Hiroshima.
Nakano TOKYO, JAPAN: Head office/Sales office/Maintenance factory
Fukuroi SHIZUOKA. JAPAN: R&D center/Plant/Maintenance factory
Iwata SHIZUOKA. JAPAN: R&D center/Plant/Sales office/Maintenance factory
Sahoro HOKKAIDO, JAPAN: Research center/Proving Ground
Hakodate HOKKAIDO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
Sendai MIYAGI, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory (*Opens 2018)
Misato SAITAMA, JAPAN: Plant/Sales office
Itabashi TOKYO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
Edogawa TOKYO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
Machida TOKYO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
CHIBA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
Nigata, JAPAN: Field Office
NARA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
HIROSHIMA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
FUKUOKA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory